How to create, grow and protect your Pension – Again. Part 1
Discover how to work with the 3 most powerful trends on the planet and create a vehicle to realise your lifetime goals and secure your pension – Again!
Is there a reason why the rich have millions in their pension funds but ours are plundered by Governments who pass crazy laws and impose tax penalties so we end up with zero after 30 years of hard labour?.
Who holds these people to account? – OK so we don’t vote for them next time – big deal – the damage is done and our pensions are gone. When will we wake up to the fact that we simply can’t trust politicians and we should copy the rich?.
If you don’t believe the mess we’re in then I implore you to read Robert Kiyosaki’s books on Rich Dad poor Dad, particularly where he spells out exactly what the US government has done to our Pensions and for those in UK, you haven’t escaped – your Labour Government has raped and pillaged your funds so you’re high and dry.
Well the good news is that right now, this very minute, in this moment there is something happening that could change our World for ever. And hardly anyone knows about it …YET!..
Even the rich have missed this one so far – it’s absolutely massive and unique. It’s never happened before and unlikely to again in our lifetime. It has all the hallmarks of MASSIVE opportunity – bigger than Microsoft and bigger than any of the trends measured individually
Talk about being in the right place at the right time -that’s what the rich are good at – I just couldn’t believe my ears when I first heard the story but this is what happened. Let me share it with you.
I got a “Highly Confidential” call from John a Master Manager friend (he made it to MM in one year, broke every record across the World and was presented with a Brand New Cadillac by the President and CEO on our trip to USA in August last year – he deserved it I have to say. He’s one of the good guys). This was really exciting, so I took the first plane and we met.
What happened next astounded me – this had never happened before in the History of the World or the Internet, Network Marketing or on line Gambling
The #1 online gambling business in the World (20 million customers and worth 1.7 Billion on the London Stock Market) was going MLM. So here were the 3 fastest growing trends on the planet joining into one business!
Wow …. OK I’m in…. Well it’s a no brainer isn’t it?
Or is it? I’ve been around long enough to know that everything isn’t quite what it seems.
So I and my team did some background research and I’m about to share the results. They are totally mind blowing. So hold onto your seats for the most exciting trip you’ll have been on since your first trip to Disney….. and this ones FREE.
Size of Online gaming Industry
Although estimates as to the current size and growth rates of the global online gaming market vary considerably, it is estimated by Christiansen Capital Advisors, LLC that the market generated revenue of approximately:
* $8.2 billion in 2004, representing just over three per cent of the total global gaming market.
* in 2004, casino and bingo games represented approximately 29 per cent of the online gaming market
* poker represented approximately 13 per cent.
* growth for the five-year period from 2005 to 2009, is estimated at 22 per cent
* revenues generated by the global online gaming market will increase to approximately $22.7 billion.
On this basis, the global online gaming market would still only represent approximately eight per cent of the total global gaming market in 2009.”
Ok – that’s massive but wait for the next revelation….The Internet
* There are 6.5 billion people in our World and 1.1 billion are using the Internet – growth is estimated at 182% over the next 5 years.
* One more Internet statistic – there are over 1.34 Billion Web pages displayed on a daily basis.
Finally, let’s take a look behind the scenes at the Network Marketing Industry.
* US Direct Sales and MLM according to the DSA:$39.55 Billion in sales for 2005.
* Less than 11% of sales happen over the Internet .
* 79.9% of Direct Selling/Network Marketing associates are female.
* 76% are married.
* 54% are age 35-54.
* 36% live in the “south”.
* 14.3 Million people in the U.S operate a direct selling/MLM business.
* The most recent statistics indicate only 5.5 percent of direct sales are made over the Internet.
* Almost 80 percent of sales are made face-to-face.
OK What does all this mean?
Let’s pick up on this the next time but for sure this is BIG.